Greetings

Life is grande,
Love is limitless,
All are deserving.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Enigma

I am a carpenter
Sawing to shape
Planing to smoothness
Hammering into place
Nailing to secure
Pieces of wood
Placed strategically.

I am a potter
My wheel re-evolving
As I shape and caress
Mother Earth’s bounty
Into forms I desire
Or maybe vice-versa
I am moulded by the energies
Of hillside excavated harsh.

I am a painter
My canvas stretched taut
Flashing strokes hither and thither
Vision taking shape
Imagination beckoning reality
My brush birthing masterpiece
Repeatedly.

I am a dancer
Holding my form
Through flights of fancy
Across gilded stage
A thousand flashing fireflies illuminating
Propelled by unseen force
For almost an eternity,
I almost become an Angel.

I am a songbird
Singing sweetsongs
“Of melodies pure and true”
Transfigured and transformed
By voice and musical direction
Produced and packaged
For the masses.

I am a scribe
Dip – scratch, scratch, scratch
My pen glides across dead trees
Constructing realities not yet conceived
But like trace elements
Hinting at a bounty undiscovered.

I?
I am the Uni Verse!
But you call me a poet?

No comments: